The Del Rosario Family Blog

Our family lives in Orange County, California with other family members in Los Angeles, Seattle, Salt Lake City, Rexburg, and Lethbridge, AB, Canada. And also in Lima, Peru and Concepcion, Chile

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mardi Gras House Party from houseparty.com and Zatarains






















Laura and Leo held a Mardi Gras Party for their friends and family. Zatarains offered products for us to try and then we went all out trying some new Cajun/Creole recipes ourselves. We had mask making, Mardi Gras trivia, homemade root beer. It was really good. I even used one of the Zatarains recipes for my Gourmet Club dinner which is really saying alot for Zatarains !
I think that I liked the Zatarains Red Beans and Rice the most out of the mixes. Making Homemade Root Beer was something fun and new. I used the Cajun seasoning in a shrimp dip recipe, in Zatarains BBQ Shrimp recipe and lots more. Enjoy the photos ! for my Gourmet Club photos and recipes go to our blog - bonvivant-oc.blogspot.com.